Hello,

This blog contains my views on various things around me and my attempts at poetry and other stuff. Hope you find it an interesting read. Encourage you to leave your comments, after all each of us are entitled to our own way of thoughts.

Oct 3, 2010

My Angel

She is an Angel
who came for me out of a fable
I cry out to her in a voice so feeble
she is the one who is so affable

She understands my situation
and allows me to make allegation
and without much of an agitation
advices me on the fixation

She is termed as 'God'
I totally diagree with the lot
God gives pain to all those living
but my angel ends all the craving
giving me a strong sense of belonging

Oh! my dearest mother
the wisest choice made by my father
you are filled with so much of love
which is what takes you way above!


Love you Mom..

3 comments:

  1. On the other hand, we are all lucky to have these angels in our lives

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!!! Its true indeed.... thoughts put in very well...

    ReplyDelete